Apogee Plastics Corporation manufactures Polycarbonate sheet to meet the requirements of various industries including signs, glazing, thermoforming and fabricating. All of our sheet is UV stabilized to protect against yellowing and is supplied with our standard thermoformable masking which can remain on the sheet during the entire drying and forming process.*
Apogee PC sheet is available in custom sizes, gauges and colors. Orders are run-to-size to optimize our customer’s yields.
• .040 to .115
• UV Resistant
• High Impact
• Ease of Fabrication
• Excellent Thermal Characteristics
• Custom Colors (2 to 3 week lead time)
• Maximum “finished” sheet width: 64”
• FR (94V-0) and FDA Grades available
• Length +/- 1/8”
• Width +/- 1/8”
• Square +/- 1/8”
• Gauge +/- 5%
• Tighter Tolerances Available Upon Request
Custom In-Line Sheeting
• Custom Length, Width, and Gauge
• In-Line Coloring
• Standard Lead-Time Upon Approval
• Thermoformable Film Masking*
• One or Two Side**
• Available Upon Request
* Apogee Plastics recommends removal of one side of the masking prior to thermoforming.
** Apogee Plastics does not warrant sheet masked on one side against particulate between sheets or scratching.